Guided tours in new welfare technology at WHINN
Welfare Tech will be hosting guided tours to WHINN EXHIBITION during WHINN, Week of Health and INNovation. Be inspired by a wide range of innovative health tech solutions and expand you network. WHINN EXHIBITION is open and admission free for everybody, October 4. – 6, all days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM in Odense Congress Centre.
Get a guided tour at WHINN EXHIBITION in Odense Congress Centre, on a topic that interest you, during WHINN, Week of Health and INNovation. Experience the newest products in welfare technology, and meet the innovators that creates them. Danish organisations and companies abroad exhibit products and solutions that can help you achieve more efficient and effective processes in healthcare services and thereby contributing to better quality of life for citizens in need of care and support.
The guided tours will take place at WHINN EXHIBITION in Odense Congress Centre, Ørbækvej 350, DK-5220 Odense.
Choose as many tours as you wish within topics you are interested in:
- Start: 04.10.2016 | kl. 10:00 AM topic: The Patient in their own home
- Start: 04.10.2016 | kl. 02:00 PM topic: Rehabilitation
- Start: 05.10.2016 | kl. 10:00 AM topic: Patient in their own home
- Start: 05.10.2016 | kl. 02:00 PM topic: Hygiene
- Start: 05.10.2016 | kl. 03:00 PM topic: Hygiejne
- Start: 06.10.2016 | kl. 01:00 PM topic: Sound and health
- Welcome by Welfare Tech
- Guided tour in WHINN EXHIBITION
- Possibility for networking with exhibitors and the other participants on the tour.
How to register
Register here. Choose which guided tours you wish to participate in. It’s free of charge, but there will be a no-show fee of 50 euro.
Public employees, leaders who work with health and social care and politics.
Remember to familiarise yourself with all the other events during WHINN on the WHINN homepage. You are welcome to chare this invitation with your network.
For more information
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Krista Ebsen Blaabjerg, Senior Consultant, Welfare Tech at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +45 3139 7892