Five reasons why to join WHINN 2016
If you work with Telemedicine, The Human Genome, Technology & Design, Infection Control or Healthy Ageing, then join us for WHINN, Week of Health and INNovation, October 4th – 6th 2016 in Odense Denmark, and take part in the many different events that will help you and your organization to find inspiration and new solutions to your specific problem.
WHINN 2016, Week of Health and INNovation, is fast approaching and once again introduces a wide range of different conferences, workshops and interesting keynote speaker sessions that will give you and your organization insight, inspiration and network to find the best possible solutions to your specific problem within health and innovation.
There many different events to go to during the WHINN week. Here we give you five good reasons why to take part of this unique event.
All WHINN activities are held in English.
1. Healthcare from your Living Room (Tue. 09:00 am – 04:00 pm)
Get an overview of the fast growing market in mhealth and the opportunities this creates. (Free Event)
2. Integrating health and social care (Wed. 09:00 am – 05:00 pm)
Data are often not shared between the two sectors and problems occur when social factors impact a patient’s health – and the other around. (Paid Event)
3. Neighbourhoods of the future etc. (Wed. 10:00 am – 05:00 pm)
More than 75 % of the current housing stock does not meet the criteria for “age-frinedliness”. This conference takes a look at how this can be improved in terms of general accessibility, inclusive design and other areas. (Free Event)
4. Innovation and co-creation; active and healthy ageing in a European perspective (Thur. 08:30 am - 05.00 pm)
Here regions and organizations involved in innovation in health and social care will convene and share ideas and experiences in order to facilitate growth in their industry. (Paid Event)
A great element of participating in WHINN 2016, is that of meeting new people, from professions other than your own, so as to cooperate in future business ventures.
5. WHINN MATCHMAKING takes place on Wednesday the 5th and helps such cooperation’s happen. Here you get the opportunity to present your products and projects for other participants, who are all searching for great projects to collaborate on. Last year MATCHMAKING was attended by people from 15 different countries and over 300 subsequent meetings were arranged. (Free Event)
There are plenty of other things happening as well. Visit www.whinn.dk and find you favourite events and sign up today for WHINN 2016.
We look forward to welcoming you at Odense Congress Center, Denmark, from October 4th to October 6th 2016.