A New Year and New Beginning
We are happy to announce that the planning of WHINN 2017 has started. We welcome back Michaela Andersen as the Chief Project Manager at WHINN.
Michaela was the key person to lead WHINN 2015 to its success. The last year she has been working as the Creative Lead at HIMSS Europe with base in Barcelona. She will return to Denmark in the beginning of the new year.
Michaela has many years of experience and a very strong profile when it comes to planning international events within Health and innovation. We look very much forward to seeing her again and to her knowledge and fantastic sparkling mood will bring WHINN in 2017.
- WHINN is going into its 3rd year and has proven to be a great event that gives attendees and conference organisers value and new partnerships. A knowledge festival showing new innovation and ‘state of the art' within health innovation. Also, I look forward to coming back and working with the great team and the partnerships that have already been in development from day first, says Michaela Andersen.
- Partners of WHINN include:
- City of Odense
- Welfare Tech
- Odense University Hospital
- Region of Southern Denmark
- Healthcare DENMARK
- Invest in Odense
- University of Southern Denmark
SAVE THE DATES 10 – 12 OCTOBER 2017
WHINN already has some events planned for you as an attendee in 2017.
3 days of exhibition with state off the art within health tech and health innovation
After the big success in 2015 and 2016 we plan to make the WHINN MATCHMAKING even better.
Visit our cooperating organisations and companies. We will offer a planned visit for 1 or 2 days or you can contact us for a special guided tour.
Exciting entertainment and networking.
For further information please see www.whinn.dk