AI & Sound- The newest advancements and opportunities
Participate in High Tech Summit and join the event about AI & Sound arranged by Welfare Tech, ATV and Danish Sound Network
Anker Engelunds Vej 1, Building 101B
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Start: 10.10.2018 | at 2:05 PM
End: 10.10.2018 | at 4:05 PM
Interacting with technology! – the newest technological innovations should be able to interact with us, predict our needs and adapt to our surroundings making the combination of audio technologies and artificial intelligence essential in order to create more intelligent solutions based on users’ needs, e.g. IoT units (wearables and hearables), interactive robot technology, and personalized speech/sound systems. In this track you will be presented with some of the newest innovations and discussions on the opportunities and risks connected to the advancements in AI & Sound technologies.
- Introduction: “The increasing importance of AI & Sound” and a brief introduction to the “Sound & Health” project, Kira Vibe Jespersen, Post.Doc, AU Center for Music in the Brain
- Business Talk: “AI and headsets/speakerphones”, Rasmus Kongsgaard Olsson, Senior Research Scientist, GN Audio – Jabra
- Business Talk: “AI and hearing aids, the newest applications”, Jens Brehm Bagger Nielsen, Architect, Data Science and Machine Learning, Widex
- Business Talk: “AI and hearing aids, the newest applications”, Niels H. Pontoppidan, Research Area Manager, Eriksholm Research Centre, Oticon
- Business Talk: “AI and auditory digital assistants” Andreas Cleve, CEO, Corti
- Debate: “Opportunities of the newest advancements in AI & Sound technologies”. Participants: Marco Scirea, Tommy Son Alstrøm, and Christian Munk Scheuer
Facilitator: Anders Høeg Nissen
Join the reception at the “Sound Zone” exhibition stand afterwards.
Publication of images and videos
When making a registration for this event you are giving Welfare Tech permission to publish images and videos of you. For more information read here.