Fact-finding trip to Germany
Get insight into the German market and create partnerships within the field of intelligent logistics, digitalization and automation in the home care and care center industry.
Welfare Tech and the German cluster, BioRegio STERN, are organizing a fact-finding trip to Germany. The trip will take place during October 24-26, 2018. Due to the close cooperation between BioRegio STERN and Welfare Tech, the travelling participants will gain valuable insight into the potential of the German market as well as get the opportunity to meet potential partners.
The fact-finding trip is part of a larger Danish-German cooperation
The ILDA-Care project (Intelligent Logistics, Digitalization and Automated Workflows in Home Care and Nursing Home) is a Danish-German collaboration between Welfare Tech and the German cluster, BioRegio STERN, from Baden-Württemberg. Cluster members in Welfare Tech have specifically sought to explore the opportunities offered by the German healthcare market. It is a market in rapid development, and a market which Danish health innovation has been focusing on during the last ten years.
On June 7-8, 2018, a delegation from the German cluster visited Denmark to meet Danish companies and institutions and engage in dialogue about potential partnerships. The delegation consisted of representatives from five companies and two universities. Now, you have the chance to join our fact-finding trip to Germany to meet potential partners.
Companies and other players within intelligent logistics, digitalization and automated workflows in the home care and care sector.
Wednesday, October 24
- Arrival at Stuttgart Airport (estimated for 09:30)
- Guided tour of the LPH, by: Mr. Buhr
- Lunch at Neckar Hub
- Introduction BioRegio STERN and Who is Who
Presentation: Dr. Margot Jehle
- Introduction to the German Healthcare System
Presentation: Dr. Andrea Wetzel, consulting dr. wetzel + partner
- Presentations of regional companies
- AmbiGate GmbH, Caroline Dabels
- Lehner Sensor Systeme GmbH, Dr. Lars Lehner
- eMovements GmbH, Sebastian Ahner
- Mecasa Pflegevermittlung, Oliver Weiss
- Intuity Media Lab GmbH, Franz Kagerman Project “Kopernikus”
- HeartGo GmbH, Dr. Alexander Schmitt
- Transfer to hotel & time at own dispense
- 19:00 Networking Dinner in a restaurant
Thursday, October 25
- 08:30 Transfer to Reutlingen organized bus
- Visit at BruderhausDiakonie
- Visit at Hochschule Esslingen-Göppingen
- Visit at TZM GmbH – Transfer Centre for Microelectronics
- Visit at Fraunhofer IPA
- Transfer to hotel in Stuttgart
- 19:00 Social event
Friday, October 26
- 09:00-15:00 Workshop
Publication of images and videos
When making a registration for this event you are giving Welfare Tech permission to publish images and videos of you. For more information read here.