VR, Gaming & NextGen technologies in Healthcare
Participate in Welfare Tech og Danish Sound Network's event about VR, Gaming & NextGen technologies in Healthcare
Anker Engelunds Vej 1, Building 101B
2800 Kgs. Lyngby
Start: 10.10.2018 | at 10:20 AM
End: 10.10.2018 | at 12:20 PM
How can we take advantage of innovative sensory technologies using audio, light, gaming and VR/AR when it comes to health? How can we support the development of new, safer and more effective interventions? The focus will be on emerging technologies and future trends, featuring groundbreaking research and inspiring industry cases and business applications. Whether you’re a researcher, business executive, IT- specialist, healthcare professional or just interested in the area, this track will give you knowledge of the newest trends and a glance into the future of your industry.
- Introduction: “The importance of Sensory Technologies in Healthcare” and a brief introduction to the “Sound &Health” project “, Kira Vibe Jespersen, Post.Doc, AU Center for Music in the Brain
- Tech Talk: “NextGen technologies in Healthcare”, Henrik Hautop Lund, Professor DTU Elektro
- Business Talk: “Neuro-gaming & health”, Kim Baden-Kristensen, CEO, Brain+
- Tech Talk: “Transforming Healthcare by Leveraging Illusions of Presence in Virtual Environments”, Niels Chr. Nilsson, Assistant Professor, Aalborg University
- Business Talk: “VR therapy applications”, Paula Epure, COO, VR-rehab
- Debate: “How can we take advantage of NextGen technologies in healthcare”? Participants: Jacob Høy Berthelsen, Janus Laust Thomsen, and Sine Jensen
Facilitator: Anders Høeg Nissen, Techjournalist, podcaster, speaker moderator
This event is arranged by Welfare Tech, Danish Sound Network in the context of the project Sound & Health.
Publication of images and videos
When making a registration for this event you are giving Welfare Tech permission to publish images and videos of you. For more information read here.