Participate in the international conference AgeingFit, that is dedicated to innovation in the healthy ageing sector.
Lille Grand Palais
1 Boulevard des citées unies
Start: 29.01.2019 | at 9:00 AM
End: 30.01.2019 | at 5:00 PM
AgeingFit is the leading international business convention dedicated to innovation in the healthy ageing sector.
AgeingFit gathers nutrition industrials, E-health, medical devices, services providers and academic research groups, as well as health insurers and retirement homes with one goal in mind: to connect with potential business, research and financial partners with the objective to launch new products and services for the senior market.
- One-to-one business meetings: A business convention with pre-qualified meetings organized through the business convention platform
- Conferences and roundtable discussions to discuss all the aspects of the healthy ageing sector
- Innovation pitches: Innovative products and services will be presented, showcasing the latest innovations in the 50+ market
- Exhibition: Ideally located at the center of the event, the exhibition area enables participants to build an effective network, highlight their skills, services and innovations and enhance their visibility
Welfare Tech is supporting Partner
Welfare Tech is supporting partner of the AgeingFit conference and offer our members 25 % discount on the participation fee when registrating before December 20, 2018. When registrating after December 20, 2018 you get 15 % discount. Contact Lene Vistisen for more info.
The AgeingFIT 2019 conference programme is designed to address the main issues of the senior care market and aims at creating exchanges between: entrepreneurs, industrials and investors as well as caregivers, researchers, associations and regulatory authorities.
The 2019 programme is structured around 5 tracks addressing the challenges of the fast-paced elder-care economy and markets.The 5 tracks are:
- Track 1: The European silver care market challenges
- Track 2: Connected healthy ageing
- Track 3: Innovative nutrition for healthy ageing
- Track 4: Innovation in nursing home equipment and services
- Track 5: Innovation in home care
Read more about the programme and the tracks here.