Deep Dive in Hannover
Get market insight, network and feed-back on your product in Germany within the field of Digital Health & Care.
Digital Health & Care 4.0 supports Nordic SME’s to bring Nordic health tech and digital care to the German market.
Clusters from the 5 Nordic countries and the German cluster, Gesundheitswirtshaft Hannover (GWH), are organizing a fact-finding trip to Germany. The trip will take place September 10th-12th, 2019.
Due to the close cooperation between Gesundheitswirtshaft Hannover and the 5 Nordic clusters, the travelling participants will gain valuable insight into the needs and challenges of the German market for Digital Health & Care, as well as getting the opportunity to receive feed-back on how products meet potential partners.
Prepare for the Deep Dive
The Deep Dive in Hannover is a part of a larger Nordic – German cooperation. During pre-seminars and Digital Health & Care 4.0 has provided important insights that are useful when you prepare for the Deep Dive – should you have missed out, you can still get access to the videos by contacting Michelle Møller Esbensen, Welfare Tech: email@example.com.
The Deep Dive offers you:
- 48 hours programme
- Visits to German Nursinhomes, homecare providers and hospitals
- Insights to challenges and demands in the healthcare institutions
- Opportunity to pitch
- Match to German companies
- Access to relevant German – and Nordic network
It is free to participate but you are expected to cover your own costs for transport, hotel and consumption. There is a cancellation fee of 150 Euros.
Remember! – the sooner you sign up for the Deep Dive in Hannover, the more likely we are to match the programme and matches top your specific needs.
Preliminary Programme for Deep Dive in Hannover
Tuesday, September 10th 2019
- 15:30 Arrival to Hannover and Check-in at Congress Hotel am Stadtpark
- 17:00 Nordic networking and dinner, Pitch & Beers at restaurant Die Insel
- 17:10 Welcoming Speech by Mayor Thomas Hermann, Landeshauptstadt Hannover
- 17:25 Pitch & Beers
- 18:45 Networking dinner
Wednesday, September 11th 2019
- 08:00 Field visits to Health & Care operators
- 14:00 Welcome by GWH members at the Hannover Congress Centrum
- Moderation by Prof. Dr. Dr. Daniel Wickelhaus
- Initial greeting by Region President Hauke Jagau, Region Hannover and Mona Truelsen, Nordic Innovation
- Presentation of challenges and demands within Digital Health & Care by Prof. Dr. Annika Herr, Leibniz University Hannover
- 15.45 Coffeebreak
- 16:00 Best Practice
- 16:30 Pitch & Rating of Nordic solutions – are they relevant in a German healthcare setting?
- 18:00 Facilitated matchmaking and networking (Matchmaking is co-financed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science)
- 19:00 Networking dinner
Thursday, September 12th 2019
- 09:00 Welcome to Medical Park Hannover
- 09:15 Healthtech environment in Hannover - incubators, investors and start-up oppurtunities
- 10:30 Pitch and clarify: How does my solution match the demand? Choose one of the following options:
- Option 1, Healthcare Insurance:
- Option 2, Innovation System:
- Option 3, Sanitätshaus (assistive technology supplier):
- 12:30 Lunch and summing up
- 14:00 End of programme
Rooms are reserved at Congress Hotel am Stadtpark until August the 13th. To book rooms send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the keyword "Digital Health & Care 4.0".
Alternatively please find below a list of hotels that are either in proximity of the Medical Park, the main station or the Hannover Congress Centrum. It should take maximum 15 Minutes to get from the hotel to the location Hannover Congress Centrum (by car or taxi, depending on the traffic) and the room prices are round about 100€.
- GHotel: https://www.ghotel.de/hotels/hannover/
- Hotel Ibis Hannover Medical Park: https://www.accorhotels.com/de/hotel-1632-ibis-hannover-medical-park/index.shtml
- Königshof am Funkturm: https://www.koenigshof-hannover.de/index-4.html
- Hotel Flora: https://hotel-flora-hannover.de/
- Ibis budget Hannover Hauptbahnhof: https://www.accorhotels.com/de/hotel-3518-ibis-budget-hannover-hauptbahnhof/index.shtml
- Hotel Kleefelder Hof: https://www.kleefelderhof.com/de
Publication of images and videos
When making a registration for this event you are giving Welfare Tech permission to publish images and videos of you. For more information read here.
Digital Health & Care 4.0 is financed by Nordic Innovation under the “Nordic Solutions to Global Challenges initiative”.