Implementing AI in Clinical Practice – Danish-Israeli lessons learnt
The worldwide Covid-19 spurred health crisis has accelerated the need for fast and efficient diagnostic and treatment solutions. In this regard, how do Israeli and Danish companies and hospitals collaborate on utilizing health data for clinical research and innovation?
Start: 03.11.2020 | at 10:00 AM
End: 03.11.2020 | at 12:00 PM
Copenhagen Healthtech Cluster, Innovation Centre Denmark Tel Aviv and Danish Healthtech invite you to join us for a case-based webinar where leading players from the AI health ecosystem in Israel will present their approach – do’s and don’ts – to commercializing and implementing AI in clinical practice. Be inspired by clinicians from Rambam hospital and one of their collaborative Israeli startups.
We will also introduce and explore collaboration opportunities with the newly announced radiology AI-test center (RAIT) in Denmark, a partnership between Danish radiology departments in the capital region of Denmark that contains all relevant specialties to validate, test and clinically implement AI technology.
After the webinar, we invite you to join an online networking session. Here, you can establish contact with the experts from the webinar as well as the other participating companies, health operators and researchers. This is a unique opportunity to strengthen your international AI network. In addition, both Rambam and RAIT are interested in getting in touch with companies that want to test their solutions in a clinical setting.
The event is open for everyone interested in and working with AI in health care.
You will get
- Case-based knowledge sharing and lessons learnt of applicating new technologies in AI health.
- Introduction to the Israeli innovation model and approach to implementing and commercializing AI in clinical practice.
- Introduction to RAIT – the newly established Radiology AI test center in Denmark.
- Online networking and match-making opportunities with presenters and participants after the webinar.
- 10:00-10:05: Welcome and introduction
Louise Rosenlund, Head of intl. Development & Partnerships, Copenhagen Healthtech Cluster
Louise Vibjerg Thomsen, Senior Innovation Officer & Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Centre Denmark in Tel Aviv
- 10.05-10.30: Setting the stage of AI application in healthcare from an Israeli perspective: Obstacles and challenges in commercializing AI-based healthcare solutions
Prof. Marcia Javitt, Director of Medical Imaging, Rambam Hospital
- 10.30-10.50: Most common logistic issues with applying AI-based solutions in clinical practice
Dr. Eyal Berkovitz, Attending Physician, Medical Imaging, Rambam Hospital
- 10:50-11.00: Q&A
- 11.00-11.15: Israeli start-up case
- 11.15-11.30: Introduction to the new Danish test center for artificial intelligence in radiology (RAIT)
- 11.30-11.40: Q&A
- 11.40-11.55: Open discussion
- 11:55-12:00: Round up
The webinar will take place on November 3rd 2020 from 10:00-12:00 CEST. The webinar is for free but requires registration. Registration no later than November 1st.
Read more and sign up here
A link to the webinar will be sent out one week before the event as well as 30 minutes before start.
For more information or any questions please contact Louise Rosenlund, Head of intl. Development & Partnerships, Copenhagen Healthtech Cluster, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 3033 2580