This year’s knowledge festival in health innovation and technology will be held for the sixth time on November 24-26 in Odense.
UCL University College
At WHINN 2020, health innovators from all over the world will meet to share knowledge and inspiration about the future healthcare system and the evolution of health technology.
WHINN runs over three days and consists of professional conference tracks, keynote presentations, workshops and professional matchmaking. There is also a corporate exhibition with demonstrations of new technology, delegation visits to health organisations and open house at local businesses. In addition to all of this, there are the networking events; Bits & Beers and WHINN DINNER.
You can meet new business partners, networks with business people, developers, practitioners, clinicians, investors and end-users.
The academic program is divided into four tracks covering two days:
- Data-driven innovation (Danish)
- Health Tech of Tomorrow - From a patients view (English)
- Has COVID-19 paved the way for large-scale implementation of telemedicine? (Danish)
- Tech literacy and professional competence in the digitalised healthcare system (Danish)
When you sign up for WHINN, you are automatically invited into WHINN's Matchmaking platform. Here you can create a profile with your skills and interests. The Matchmaking platform allows both you and others to search for potential partners and book meetings during WHINN.
If you would like to exhibit, there are different offers.
- As a member of Welfare Tech you will get 15 % of the price as exhibitor. Contact Line Pagh Nielsen, and inform her that you are a member of Welfare Tech to get the discount.
- If you are a start up you should apply for the Start Up Zone.
Write to Line Pagh Nielsen, email@example.com and hear more about the various offers you have as exhibitor.
Join WHINN 2020 – see the video from WHINN 2019