This year’s knowledge festival in health innovation and technology will be held for the sixth time on November 24-26 in Odense.
UCL University College
At WHINN 2020 health innovators from all over the world will meet to share knowledge and inspiration about the future healthcare system and evolution of health technology.
WHINN runs over three days and consists of professional conference tracks, keynote presentations, workshops and professional matchmaking. There is also a corporate exhibition with demonstrations of new technology, delegation visits to health organizations and open house at local businesses. In addition to all of this, there are the networking events; Bits & Beers and WHINN DINNER.
You can meet new business partners, networks with business people, developers, practitioners, clinicians, investors and end users.
The academic program is divided into four tracks covering two days:
- Education (Danish)
- Hospitals on the move (English)
- Data driven innovation (English)
- The patient / citizen (Danish)
If you would like to exhibit, there are different offers.
- As a member of Welfare Tech you will get 15 % of the price as exhibitor. Contact Line Pagh Nielsen, and inform her that you are a member of Welfare Tech to get the discount.
- If you are a start up you should apply for the Start Up Zone.
Write to Line Pagh Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org and hear more about the various offers you have as exhibitor.
Join WHINN 2020 – see the video from WHINN 2019
Registration opens soon – follow this site for update.
Download handout: WHINN 2020: save the date