The UK’s Department for International Trade would like to invite Nordic and Baltic-based companies and investors to a webinar focused on the UK Health Tech market. The webinar will present and discuss opportunities for international companies offering products and services in; self-care and wellness, remote and virtual care, and digital therapeutics.
Start: 22.03.2021 | at 9:00 AM
End: 22.03.2021 | at 11:00 AM
You will learn about
- The UK offer to international companies, insights into the key priorities set by the UK government, ecosystems, and partners available to international companies.
- Area-specific opportunities in; Birmingham, Cornwall, Leeds, and Liverpool.
- Do’s and don’ts, and routes into the UK market.
Finally, we invite participants to roundtable discussions with our sector specialists and local partners on three different topics
- self-care and wellness
- remote monitoring/ telemedicine
- digital therapeutics (DTx).
In the breakout rooms, companies will be able to interact with experts and get advice specific to their product offerings.