WHINN Matchmaking 2016
WHINN Matchmaking is a quick and easy way to meet potential business partners at WHINN 2016 - Week of Health & INNovation.
Odense Congress Center
DK- 5220 Odense SØ
Start: 05.10.2016 | at 2:00 PM
End: 05.10.2016 | at 5:00 PM
WHINN – Week of Health & INNovation is a festival that consists of conferences, events, innovation and networking activities. Please read more about WHINN here. No festival without matchmaking. Welfare Tech Innovation Network for Health and Welfare Technologies, and Enterprise Europe Network are repeating the success of last year, and invite you to become part of an intelligent matchmaking event at WHINN 2016.
At the official WHINN Matchmaking you can book meetings with the other WHINN attendees and design your own meeting schedule with pre-arranged face-to-face meetings.
The event is a platform offering opportunities to meet potential partners for new business and for R&D projects. You can meet representatives of companies, regions, hospitals, universities and research institutes offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Get the latest information about trends and innovations
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable products and projects
- Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
- Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Get latest information on research findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects
Registration: Publish your business focus & collaboration wishes
September 6 - October 1
Book B2B meetings: Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice. Meeting requests are treated as accepted as long they are not declined
Personal meeting schedule: You receive your pre-liminary meeting schedule by email
Bilateral face-2-face meetings. You receive your updated schedule at the reception desk. Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting