Nordic Health Innovation and Tech on the agenda in Southeast Asia
Five Nordic Health companies participating as speakers and panelists at this year’s Techsauce Global Summit, one of Southeast Asia’s most important Tech events. RUFF & CO. Business Innovation from Denmark is co-curating the Health Tech Stage and brings Nordic tech knowledge and solutions in Healthcare Innovation into Southeast Asia.
Techsauce Global Summit takes place in Bangkok 22 - 23 June 2018 at Centara Grand. More than 5,000 participants will gather to hear the latest about tech developments and networking between experts, start-ups, corporates and venture capitalists from SEA and around the world.
The Health Tech Stage is new this year addressing issues that are high on the global agenda. The stage is a Thai-Danish collaboration. Susie A. Ruff, RUFF & CO. Business Innovation, is co-curating the Health Tech Stage together with Dr. Sakunee Niranvichaiya, CEO, Chiiwii LIVE and in close collaboration with Techsauce partners. With their substantial experience in Healthcare and Healthcare Innovation Susie A. Ruff and Dr. Sakunee Niranvichaiya will lead the participants through an exciting full-day program focusing on the opportunities and issues for Tech in Healthcare.
- Co-creating the Health Tech Stage with Techsauce and Dr. Sakunee gives the opportunity to share Nordic experience and results in the use of new technology and deep tech in the Healthcare sector. The Nordic countries have a stronghold in Health Tech and combined with our user-driven and needs-driven approach involving patients and citizens in the development process of products and services for healthcare we have come far. We are very happy to share this in Southeast Asia by bringing in several great Health Tech companies from the Nordics, says Susie A. Ruff, CEO and Executive Adviser, RUFF & CO.
Experts from Health Tech companies and Healthcare Innovation from Denmark (Lykkegaard Studios, OpenTeleHealth and RUFF & Co. Business Innovation), Finland (Peili Vision and GoodLife Technology) and Sweden (Moonwhale) will participate as speakers and panelists and share their experience and knowledge from the Nordic approach to Health Tech. The Health Tech Stage will address the following topics:
- Needs driven Healthcare and Health Tech – why is it so important to focus on citizens, patients and healthcare professionals needs
- New Tech for Health: Use of Blockchain, Virtual Reality and more applied in Healthcare.
- How do we design Health Tech for ageing population?
- Collaboration between corporates and Start-ups and SME’s: What are investors looking for?
- The future of Health Tech in the Healthcare context
- Data in Healthcare
For more information about Techsauce Global Summit and registration, please see: summit.techsauce.co
Or contact Susie A. Ruff, mobile & WhatsApp, T. +45 2460 4176, email@example.com
About RUFF & CO Business Innovation
Susie A. Ruff, RUFF & CO. Business Innovation has been working in the field of Health Innovation for the past 9 years. Her experience and expertise is, among others, based on her work as Director for Centre for Health Innovation covering 8 hospitals in the Copenhagen Area, advice and assistance to Health Tech start-ups and SME’s and as an External Lecturer at the 2-year full time M.Sc. in Innovation in Healthcare at Copenhagen Business School.
See more: www.susieruffbusiness.dk