Welfare Tech introduces a new tool for match-making
Welfare Tech introduces a new match-making tool that gives you the opportunity to keep matchmaking-meetings at Welfare Tech events efficiently.
In 2018, Welfare Tech held more than 80 events where companies, municipalities, hospitals, researchers and others got the opportunity to meet, discuss and look for new partnerships. These events make a strong platform where it is possible for you to share new knowledge, find new inspiration and last but not least – meet new business partners. That is why Welfare Tech has created a professional match-making tool, that can help you find and meet the right people in the future.
- With this new match-making tool, we now offer a new set-up where you will be able to keep short and efficient meetings during breaks at Welfare Tech events. You can set focus on what you can offer and what you demand, says Karen Lindegaard, Senior Consultant at Welfare Tech.
The match-making tool gives you a chance to set-up meetings prior to one of Welfare Tech’s events which provide you with the opportunity to show up well prepared and sure that you do not miss out on a potentially great profile.
- We hope that our members will make use of this offer and by that create extra value for themselves and potential profiles, says Karen Lindegaard.
3 things you can do to make success with Welfare Tech’s match-making
1. Use the current opportunities to display on market places, give presentations and the like
2. Prepare yourself and be precise in your match expectations when arranging a meeting
3. Create a good profile. Upload a picture to make yourself more recognisable. Remember that your match-making profile is your digital business card
- It is important that you take your time to read the profiles, so you are sure you book meetings with the top three profiles you find relevant, says Helle Kjærgaard Kriegbaum, CEO, Blue-Nordics, who tried the new matchmaking tool in February 2019.
- It was the best event of its kind I have taken part of. It was a very relevant group of participants, and I had seven meetings. I am still in good dialogue with four of them about concrete cooperation opportunities, says Helle Kjærgaard Kriegbaum.
Blue-Nordics is a member of Welfare Tech.
Image source: Welfare Tech