Registration is now open for WHINN 2019 - Better Healthcare through Future Technology
WHINN - Week of Health and INNovation is back and set to be the best one yet. Registration is now open for conference, networking, exhibition and side event for everyone working in health innovation and the health tech area.
WHINN 2019 is taking place in Campus Odense, which is recognised as one of Europe’s most ambitious growth and development areas housing important research and educational institutions as well as businesses and start-up hubs focusing on robotics and health technology.
At WHINN you gain new knowledge, inspiration and insight in the newest research and international trends. Several tracks, events and initiatives are part of WHINN 2019. The main topic this year is Better Healthcare through Future Technology with tracks focusing on:
- Home Based Healthcare, e.g. Acute nursing at home and Digital Prevention and rehabilitation services;
- Robots, AI & Drones of the Future;
- Digital Health, e.g. Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality in Healthcare, Digital Therapeutics; Health professionals of the future and Digital competencies now and in the future (Danish only);
- Easy and Equal Access to Care, e.g. Improving access for all citizens and Enchancing the reach of specialised care.
Join WHINN 2019 to be inspired by some of the leading experts and get the latest trends and news within health innovation and health tech.
Register NOW and benefit from the early bird prices
- 1 day conference DKK 595,- (after 1st August DKK 795,-)
- 2 days conference DKK 995,- (after 1st August DKK 1.195)
Subscribe to WHINN’s newsletter and stay updated on programme, speakers, etc.